Friday, February 1, 2013

A Kinky Historical Romance From Francesca Hawley

SEEKING TRUTH by Francesca Hawley

Baron Eaduin Kempe, a man of intense passions, seeks a healer at a nearby abbey. When the abbess introduces convent-raised Lady Vérité de Sauigni, he knows he’s hellbound for desiring her. He wants to tie her to his bed until she sobs with the pleasure of his touch.

Eaduin offers Vérité marriage in exchange for easing the pain of his dying foster mother. Years ago, Vérité secretly watched Baron Eaduin arouse a lover and has dreamed of his touch ever since. She desires him enough to risk exchanging the imprisonment of convent life for that of marriage. On their wedding night, Eaduin craves dominance and Vérité submits with enthusiasm. Each heated encounter thereafter binds them closer together.

When Vérité’s father accuses her of witchcraft because she won’t use her psychic gift of seeing truth to aid him, she begs Eaduin to kill her so she doesn’t suffer. Instead, Eaduin challenges her father to trial by combat, determined to save the woman who owns both his passion and his heart.

BUY THE BOOK   ***   BUY THE eBOOK   ***   WATCH THE VIDEO





Hi. I'm Francesca Hawley and I'm a fat chick. A woman with dangerous curves just like my heroines. Many people don't like the word, "fat" but I do because it's the truth and I've learned to own it. I am a fat chick and I always will be.

When I began writing, I wanted to create a fat heroine who loved herself - or at least learned to love herself - and a hot alpha hero who liked her jiggly bits just the way they were. Since I didn't find many big girls to read about, I decided to write about them myself. After all, I loved to write and had been writing almost as long as I'd been reading, so Francesca Hawley - author of "Romance with Dangerous Curves" was born.

In a Francesca Hawley romance, my readers will find authentic, sensual, fat heroines who love and are loved by their intense, passionate, and seductive Alpha heroes. I hope you enjoy their dangerous curves just as much as their hunky heroes do.

WEBSITE *** BLOG *** FACEBOOK *** TWITTER *** MYSPACE *** NEWSLETTER

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...